Best Cat-Trees Over $100 in 2022
We have researched and compiled a list of best. Cats would love these products.
Is a cat tree worth it? Yes. A good cat tree provides a cat with ample space for scratching, a higher seat for them in the world, and a little bit of color into their lives according to their personality.
Here are 3 highly rated Cat trees that are Over 100 dollars
JISSBON Cat Tree
- MQ Multi-Level Cat Tree is one of the best cat trees over $100
- With a size of 24.0″L x 20.1″W x 67″H. Furnished with 3Pcs cushioned viewing platforms, 2Pcs caves, large jumping platform, basket lounger, and removable hammock. In addition, a detailed manual is included. MQ cat tower offers multiple levels of fun in a compact area for your multi-cat home.
- The natural sisal ropes and CARB-certified P2-grade particle boards make this cat tree stand a great home furniture piece. It can be safely secured to the wall with the wall strip. Please refer to the manual for detailed installation method.
- The reinforced wood base plate makes the whole cat play tree stable; sturdy sisal-covered scratching posts keep your cats off your furniture; equipped with a wall strip to prevent tip-overs.
- Soft plush covering can withstand scratchy paws and allow your cats to go into deep sleeps while basking in luxury. MQ cat tree condo has all the essential elements needed for kitten comfort.
FEANDREA Cat Tree
FEANDREA Cat Tree is one of the best cat trees over $100
- Your feline friends need a cozy home of their own to play, take a nap or jump around; this cat house is sure to be their dream-come-true
- 2 roomy condos offer luxurious napping experience; 3 plush perches with raised edge allow your cat rest on its head while watching over the house; sisal-covered slope adds so much more fun for playtime
- Stability Is Always Priority: Constructed by CARB-certified natural particle boards and strengthened with battens at the bottom to ensure overall stability; anti-toppling fittings are included for double security
Made4pets Cat Tree
- Made4Pets Cat Tree is one of the best cat trees over $100
- The all-in-one relaxing spot on the second layer of the cat tree is the biggest highlight. A large playing platform with a detachable feeding bowl and a scratching board allows your cats to enjoy a delicious meal, lounge or do some scratching exercise. Better more, specially reserved enough space (about 17.7”H) and designed 3 dangling fluffy balls make it more spacious and comfortable.
- Multi-level design creates a luxurious and sweet house for your beloved cats and provides them with different kinds of experience. 2 condos, one on the first layer allows to have a good sleep without needing climb up; the other one on the fourth layer offers a more private room; After long time jumping, climbing and scratching, your feline can have a meal on the second floor or snooze in the cozy perches on the top.
- Made of a reinforced base plate with several sturdy natural sisal-covering scratching posts, this cat tower is reliable for its stability; Anti-toppling straps are included to double guarantee the overall security.
- With 2 roomy condos, 3 soft perches, you cats can choose its favorite napping spot; different heights of scratching posts satisfy your cat’s climbing exercise and nails sharpening; best of all, all dangling balls on the cat tree are replaceable and spare ones are included for replacement.
FEANDREA Cat Tree
- FEANDREA Cat Tree is one of the best cat trees over $100
- Specially designed pet bowl allows your feline companions enjoy their meal while staying high up there, making this cat furniture their ultimate sweet home
- Constructed by CARB-certified natural particle boards and strengthened with battens at the bottom to ensure overall stability; anti-toppling fittings are included for double security
- Luxury top perch with raised edge allows your cat rest on its head while watching over the house; large condo, funny hammock and cozy basket provide different napping options
- Reinforced posts are wrapped with natural sisal rope to allow nail scratching and promote exercising; this cat tree is the perfect spot for your cats to jump around